Senin, 16 April 2012

Ciung Wanara and Lutung Kasarung Adventures

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Ciung Wanara. He lived in a beautiful village with his grandparents. One day, his grandparents told him that he was not their real grandson. They found a baby with an egg in the side of Cijolang river 12 years ago.
“I think it  is a magic egg. It hadn’t been broken althought it has been 18 years. Maybe it can help you on your journey. Come on go, and look for your father!”said grandma.
Ciung Wanara and then went to the city after asking the permission to his grandparents. He walked alone without any money, and just brought an egg. After walking so far, he felt so hungry. “Aha, I have an idea! I have one chicken egg. It’s better for me to break this egg than I die stupidly here,” said Ciung. So, he broke his egg, and a miracle happened… A very small monkey appeared from the egg! “Subhanallah… It’s impossible! That’s chicken egg, not monkey egg!” Ciung was so surprised. “Don’t be afraid Young Boy, I’m Lutung Kasarung. I’ll accompany you on your journey,” said that monkey. “Oh my God… My grandma always  tells  me your story. But, Lutung Kasarung is not small like you. You are too small,” said Ciung. “Hihihi… Yes, Lutung Kasarung got married with Princess Purbasari and died. Now, he is a fairy who is ready to accompany a good boy’s journey. Receive me as your best friend. I’ll be so faithful in your journey,” said Lutung. “Well, best friend!” Ciung shaked Lutung’s hand proudly.
After some kilometers, Ciung and Lutung came in a forest. The people they met on the way said that it was the forbidden forest because the people always heard the ghost’s voice from that forest. But Lutung said to Ciung not to  worry, because Lutung would help Ciung if they met the ghost in that forest. And what the people said was right. After some steps, they heard a voice of an old woman . And then, they saw a magic old woman under the tree. “Astaghfirullah al adzim…” Ciung began to pray ayat kursi. “Don’t be afraid Ciung, you can fight, right? Just beat and kick her!” suggested Lutung. Then, Ciung took the position like a fighter and began to beat and kick the magic old woman. And the miracle happened again… That old woman changed  into a sweet girl! “Subhanallah… How can be like this? How beautiful you are…” Ciung felt so excited. “Thank you so much Brother. Actually, I’m not a ghost or magic old woman. I had  a mistake, so I was given a punishment becoming a magic old woman in this forest from  my school. Actually I cried and needed a help. But the people thought that I laughed and made the people afraid. That’s a big wrong! I could be free if someone kicked me. And you have kicked me. Thank you so much,” said that girl. “Really? So, who you are actually?” asked Ciung to her.
“I’m a student from Hogwarts. I’m also a friend of Harry Potter.”
“Harry Potter? Who is Harry Potter?”
“Don’t you know Harry Potter? Hellooo… Everybody’s talking about him.”
“Hehe, I don’t have television at home.”
“By the way, who are you? And where will you go?”
“I’m Ciung Wanara and he is my best friend, Lutung Kasarung. We’ll go to the city to look for my father.”
            “Well, because you have helped  me, I’ll give you this,” the girl give Ciung her broom.
            “Hah? Broom? What for?”
            “This is a magic broom, it can take you to the city.”
             “Okay, thank you  Sister.”
            “You’re welcome Bro, be careful…”
            That broom brought Ciung and Lutung fly in the sky. They passed the sun, the moon, and the stars. They felt so amazing! Until they came to a very beautiful palace which all of the color was black and all the people there has black skin. They became feel strange. “Hey Broom, where are we?” asked Ciung to the broom. Broom just shaked his head. “Brother, I think we are not in our country, even I feel like in another planet!” said Lutung. “I’m sorry Brothers, but I have to come back to my lord, so bye bye, hihihi…” the Broom laughed and left them. “Hey Broom…! Come back!” shouted Ciung. “Be patient Bro, you’ll never walk alone. I always be with you,” said Lutung. “Thank you  Lutung, you are so kind,” said Ciung.
            And then, they met a black man who looked so sad. “Excuse me Sir, I’m Ciung and here is my best friend, Lutung. We think we lose one’s way. Would you like to tell me where we are?” asked Ciung to the man. “Okay, you are in The Black House, where everything is black. And I’m Barack Olala, the president,” the man shaked Ciung’s and Lutung’s hand. “Oh Really? I’m so glad to meet you,” said Ciung proudly. “By the way, what’s going on Mister President? You looked so sad,” asked Ciung. “Our country have a tax mafia, he has the corruption case, and his name is Jayus Tambunan. I have tried to put him into the prison. But he is so smart, he can escape from the prison. I need somebody to defeat him. Somebody who can defeat him will be given a prize. I will consider he or she like my own child,” answered The President. “Hey Bro, you can fight! Come on beat him!” suggested Lutung to Ciung. “Okay Lutung. By the way, where is Jayus Tambunan, Mister President? Insya Allah I will try to hit him,” asked Ciung. President then showed a man mocking them. Next, Ciung took the position like a fighter and began to hit Jayus Tambunan. Some minutes later, Jayus looked so tired. “I’m sorry Boy! Yes, I lose! Please stop!” said Jayus. “Okay Boss, but you have to promise not to escape and  not to do the corruption anymore!” said Ciung. “Thank you so much,” Jayus kissed Ciung’s right hand and went to the prison soon.
            “Congratulations! You can defeat him. Now, you are my son. You are the prince here,” said President to Ciung. “Thank you so much Mister President. But I have another responsibility. I have to find my real father,” said Ciung. “Don’t worry, Ciung ang Lutung. Just consider me as your real father,” said the Prsident. “Alhamdulillah... All right Mister!” said Ciung and Lutung.
            Finally, President Barack Olala, Prince Ciung Wanara, and Prince Lutung Kasarung lived happily in The Black House. And…. How about grandpa and grandma? Psssttt…. Actually they felt happy after being left by Ciung, because without Ciung, they can live romantically. Now, how about Ciung’s real father??? Nobody knows ...
-The End-